All students attending St Mark's are required to wear the School uniform, which can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is located opposite the Early Learning Centre, within the main School campus. It is located directly behind the Art Rooms in the Busselton Building.
Ph: 9307 4514
Extended Trading Hours in Term 4 2020
- Monday 30 November: 8am to 11.15am and 2pm to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 2 December: 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 6.30 pm
- Monday 7 December: 8am to 11.15am then 2 pm to 6.30pm (LAST TRADING DAY FOR 2020)
Back to School Trading in 2021
- Friday 22 January 2021: 8am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: 8am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Normal trading hours resume from Monday 1 February 2021
Opening Hours from 1 February 2021
- Mondays: 8am to 11.15am and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesdays: 8am to 2pm
Please take note:
- No cash will be accepted. Payment must be by EFTPOS or credit card.
- Strict social distancing both inside and outside of the Uniform Shop will be maintained. Only two staff will be serving inside the Shop at any given time so please be patient if you are required to wait outside.
- During Term 2 and 3, girls' grey tights and all School ties will also be sold from the Cafeteria. Payment can be made by SmartRider, EFTPOS or credit card at the Cafeteria at the time of purchase.
Uniform Requirements and Pricing in 2020
- Early Learning Centre (Kindy, Pre-Primary and Year 1)
- Junior School Boys (Years 2 to 5)
- Junior School Girls (Years 2 to 5)
- Middle/Senior School Boys (Years 6 to 12)
- Middle/Senior Girls (Years 6 to 12)
- Gender Neutral (Years 6 to 12)
Pre-loved Clothing Sales
The Uniform Shop is once again accepting secondhand uniform items for sale, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be in good repair - no rips, stains or tears
- Must be freshly laundered
- When dropping off the items you wish to sell, it must include a completed Preloved Clothing Form.
- Clothing and forms can be dropped off at the Uniform Shop during trading hours or can be dropped off by a student to Main Reception between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday
Ongoing help is needed for shifts on Mondays and Wednesdays during term times. For more information, please call 9307 4514 or log in to the SignUp online rostering service.