All students attending St Mark's are required to wear the School uniform, which can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is located opposite the Early Learning Centre, within the main School campus. It is located directly behind the Art Rooms in the Busselton Building.
Ph: 9307 4514
The Uniform Shop will be returning to normal trading when students return for Term 3. From Wednesday 29 July opening hours (during term time) will be:
- Mondays: 8am – 11:15am; 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesdays: 8am – 2pm
In addition, the Uniform Shop will be open on Monday 27 July from 12.30pm to 4pm for those students needing additional winter uniform items prior to the commencement of Term 3.
Please also note the following:
- No cash will be accepted. Payment must be by EFTPOS or credit card.
- Strict social distancing both inside and outside of the UniformShop will be maintained. Only two staff will be serving inside the Shop at any given time so please be patient if you are required to wait outside.
- During Term 3, girls' grey tights and all School ties will also be sold from the Cafeteria. Payment can be made by SmartRider, EFTPOS or credit card at the Cafeteria at the time of purchase.
Uniform Requirements and Pricing in 2020
- Early Learning Centre (Kindy, Pre-Primary and Year 1)
- Junior School Boys (Years 2 to 5)
- Junior School Girls (Years 2 to 5)
- Middle/Senior School Boys (Years 6 to 12)
- Middle/Senior Girls (Years 6 to 12)
- Gender Neutral (Years 6 to 12)
Pre-loved Clothing Sales
The Uniform Shop is once again accepting secondhand uniform items for sale, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be in good repair - no rips, stains or tears
- Must be freshly laundered
- When dropping off the items you wish to sell, it must include a completed Preloved Clothing Form.
- Clothing and forms can be dropped off at the Uniform Shop during trading hours or can be dropped off by a student to Main Reception between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday