All students attending St Mark's are required to wear the School uniform, which can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is located opposite the Early Learning Centre, within the main School campus. It is located directly behind the Art Rooms in the Busselton Building.
Ph: 9307 4514
Opening Hours (during Terms)
Mondays: 8:15am – 11:15am; 2pm – 5pm
Wednesdays : 8:15am – 2pm
Extended and Holiday Trading Hours
To cope with expected strong demand for the Winter school items required for the start of Term 2, the Uniform Shop will be open during the School holidays.
The extended trading hours are as follows:
- Wednesday 28 March: 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 4 April: 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Monday 9 April: 8am to 11am and 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 11 April: 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 6pm (Last trading day of Term 1)
- Friday 27 April: 8am to noon and 2pm to 6pm
- Monday 30 April: 8am to noon and 2pm to 6pm
Uniform Requirements and Pricing
- Early Learning Centre (K to Y1)
- Junior School (Boys Y2 - Y5)
- Junior School (Girls Y2 - Y5)*
- Middle/Senior School (Girls Y6, Y7, and Y10)*
- Middle/Senior School (Boys Y6 - Y12)
- Gender Neutral (Y6 - Y12)
* Students in Years 3,4, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 12 have the option of the new uniform or the old style dress in 2018. Find out more.
Ongoing help is needed for shifts on Mondays and Wednesdays during term times. For more information, please call 9307 4514 or log in to the SignUp online rostering service.