All students attending St Mark's are required to wear the School uniform, which can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is located opposite the Early Learning Centre, within the main School campus. It is located directly behind the Art Rooms in the Busselton Building.
Ph: 9307 4514
Back-to-School Trading Hours 2019
Wednesday 23 January: 8am to 12pm; 2pm to 6pm
Thursday 24 January: 8am to12pm; 2pm to 6pm
Wednesday 30 January: 8am to 12p; 2pm to 6pm
Friday 1 February: 8am to 12pm; 2pm to 5pm
All girls, excluding Year 12 2019, will be required to have the new-style uniforms in 2019. Find out more.
Normal trading hours resume from Monday 4 February 2019.
Opening Hours (during Terms)
Mondays: 8am – 11:15am; 2pm – 5pm
Wednesdays: 8am – 2pm
Uniform Requirements and Pricing in 2019
- Early Learning Centre (K to Y1)
- Junior School (Boys Y2 - Y5)
- Junior School (Girls Y2 - Y5)
- Middle/Senior School (Boys Y6 - Y12)
- Middle/Senior School (Girls Y6 to Y11)
- Gender Neutral (Y6 - Y12)
* All girls, excluding Year 12 2019, will be required to have the new-style uniforms in 2019. Find out more. We encourage families to make the most of the extended trading hours in order to avoid the back to school rush.
Ongoing help is needed for shifts on Mondays and Wednesdays during term times. For more information, please call 9307 4514 or log in to the SignUp online rostering service.