All students attending St Mark's are required to wear the School uniform, which can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is located opposite the Early Learning Centre, within the main School campus. It is located directly behind the Art Rooms in the Busselton Building.
Ph: 9307 4514
Opening Hours (during Terms)
Mondays: 8am – 11:15am; 2pm – 5pm
Wednesdays : 8am – 2pm
Uniform Requirements and Pricing
- Early Learning Centre (K to Y1)
- Junior School (Boys Y2 - Y5)
- Junior School (Girls Y2 - Y5)*
- Middle/Senior School (Girls Y6, Y7, and Y10)*
- Middle/Senior School (Boys Y6 - Y12)
- Gender Neutral (Y6 - Y12)
* Students in Years 3,4, 5, 8, 9, 11 and 12 have the option of the new uniform or the old style dress in 2018. Find out more.
Ongoing help is needed for shifts on Mondays and Wednesdays during term times. For more information, please call 9307 4514 or log in to the SignUp online rostering service.