Old Scholars' Association
Your relationship with St Mark’s does not end when you finish your final day of school. As an Old Scholar you will remain an important part of our school community: we invite you to share your skills, wisdom and ideas with us, while benefiting from opportunities to connect with students, teachers, parents and friends of the school - both past and present.
The Association runs its own monthly meetings, social functions and supports the volunteers who organise 10 and 20 year reunions. The range of services offered by (and for) Old Scholars grows each year. The OSA Playgroup provides a chance for parents to catch up with other Old Scholars who also have young children. Regular fundraising events help to fund activities that build connections between current students and the Old Scholars, such as Career Days, the iRoar cybersafety initiative and more.
How do I become a member?
Students who graduated after 2008 are registered automatically. If you are not sure of your membership status, please email email@example.com. Students who graduated prior to this will need to complete an application form and return it to the Association as indicated on the form. Alternatively, you can complete the online membership application form, available on the Old Scholars' Association website.
Why should I join the Association?
- Stay in touch with old friends and teachers.
- Receive invitations to Old Scholars functions.
- Active and ongoing involvement in Association events, meetings or activities is taken into consideration when Old Scholars apply for a place at the School for their children. Please refer to the School's Admission Policy.
- Get all the updates about School events, reunions and news about past and present students. Be the first to hear to the news!
- Enjoy discounted hire of the School Chapel - great for weddings and baptisms!
- Free advertising for your business with the OSA's online directory.
- Valuable networking contacts for your business.
- If you are a parent of a current St Mark's student, your involvement with the Old Scholars' Association may be used to add to your Parent Commitment Hours.