Students and parents can order items online up to two weeks in advance through the online cafeteria ordering system at www.quickcliq.com.au. Middle and Senior School students can place orders in person each morning. The preferred option is to order online, and need to be placed by 8.30am on the day the items are required. Junior School lunch orders are only available through the online services. View the Menu for Summer 2018
To get started:
- Visit the site www.quickcliq.com.au
- Sign up by filling in the online registration form
- Enter your contact details, user name and password
- Receive a confirmation email
- Log in to the website
- Select your school and enter your children's names
- Add credit to your account and order meals for your children
Ordering is easy:
- Log in with your username and password
- Select the child and the order date
- Select menu items to order
- Confirm the order
- Orders must be placed before 8.30am on the day the items are required. Orders placed after 8.30am may not be processed on time.
Ordering at School
For Middle and Senior School children, Canteen lunch orders may be placed in the mornings at the Cafeteria counter. Lunch orders must be placed before 8.30am. No lunch orders may be placed at recess.
For more information, please call the Canteen on 9403 1311
Parent help is essential to keep the Canteen running smoothly. If you would like to volunteer in the Canteen, please head to the SignUp online rostering system.