Ordering online in Term 2, 2020
Students and parents can only order items online through the cafeteria ordering system at www.quickcliq.com.au. Orders need to be placed before 8.30am on the day the items are required. No counter sales are available, and the Cafeteria is offering a modified menu for Term 2, 2020. This is to ensure the safety of all students and staff, as well as ensuring the School continues to meet the restrictions in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Setting up your QuickCliq account:
- Visit the site www.quickcliq.com.au
- Sign up by filling in the online registration form
- Enter your contact details, user name and password
- Receive a confirmation email
- Log in to the website
- Select your school and enter your children's names
- Add credit to your account and order meals for your children
Ordering is easy:
- Log in with your username and password
- Select the child and the order date
- Select menu items to order
- Confirm the order
- Orders must be placed before 8.30am on the day the items are required. Orders placed after 8.30am may not be processed on time.