As the queues for the Uniform Shop have now subsided, the Uniform Shop opening hours have changed to 4pm to 7pm every Monday and Wednesday.
During Term 2, girls' grey tights and all School ties will also be sold from the Cafeteria. Payment can be made by Quickcliq on SmartRider, EFTPOS or credit card at the Cafeteria at the time of purchase.
Please take note:
- No cash will be accepted. Payment must be by EFTPOS or credit card.
- Strict social distancing both inside and outside of the Uniform Shop will be maintained. Only two staff will be serving inside the Shop at any given time so please be patient if you are required to wait outside.
Pre-loved Clothing Sales
The Uniform Shop is once again accepting secondhand uniform items for sale, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be in good repair - no rips, stains or tears.
- Must be freshly laundered.
- When dropping off the items you wish to sell, it must include a completed Preloved Clothing Form.
- Clothing and forms can be dropped off at the Uniform Shop during trading hours (Mondays and Wednesdays, 4pm to 7pm) or can be dropped off by a student to Main Reception between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.