ELC uniform reminder: during Terms 2 and 3 ELC students are required to wear track pants with sport shorts underneath, track top with polo shirt underneath, School sport socks, sport shoes which are mostly white in colour and a School hat. On warmer days, children will be permitted to remove their track pants and tops whilst at school. Please ensure that all items are clearly named in case they get lost. Please note that uniform regulations also require that only school coloured hair accessories be worn, and no jewellery (apart from small plain sleepers or studs or a watch), no tattoos or nail polish are permitted.
ELC GARDEN WATERING ROSTER
Thank you to those parents who have already put their names down to help out in this regard. Your assistance is very much appreciated. There are still several days available on the roster for this term – mainly Mondays and some Fridays. See roster on portal. Parents are welcome to water before school (anytime from 8am) OR after school (anytime until 4pm). One parent commitment hour may be claimed for any day you are on roster (watering only takes about 45 minutes, less if it has been raining). It would be wonderful if we could get the roster filled.
EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Kindy Starfish – Book Week Dress Up Day – Tuesday 20 August
- PP-Y5 Book Week Incursion (‘Big Dreams’ Performance) – Tuesday 20 August 9.00am start. PLEASE ARRIVE AT SCHOOL BY 8.45AM.
- 1WEL Assembly – Wednesday 21 August (9am in the PAC). PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE USE THE SIDE ENTRANCES TO THE PAC AUDITORIUM AS THE FOYER IS BEING USED BY SECONDARY CLASSES. Thank you. Side doors are located at the bottom of the ramp to the left of the main entrance and at the bottom of the stairs (off grass courtyard) to the right of the main entrance.
- K-Y5 Book Week Dress Up Day – Thursday 22 August
EVENTS NEXT WEEK
- 1LET Assembly – Wednesday 28 August (9.00am in the PAC). PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE USE THE SIDE ENTRANCES TO THE PAC AUDITORIUM AS THE FOYER IS BEING USED BY SECONDARY CLASSES. Thank you. Side doors are located at the bottom of the ramp to the left of the main entrance and at the bottom of the stairs (off grass courtyard) to the right of the main entrance.
- K-Y1 Fathers’ Day Celebration – Friday 30 August (8.30-10.30 on the Secondary Oval). Kindy Starfish also invited. See information letter previously uploaded to the Early Learning Document Portal.
NOTE FOR YOUR DIARY
- PP-Y5: Friday 13 September is Primary Interhouse Athletics Carnival Day. All Pre-Primary to Year 5 students will be participating.