K-1 CLASS CONTACT LISTS
The Class Parent Reps are currently compiling a parent contact list for each class. If you would like to be included on the list, please email your contact details to your class parent representative as soon as possible. A list of the ELC Class Parent Reps and their email addresses has been uploaded to the Documents Portal for the ELC.
PRE-PRIMARY DENTAL SCREENING – 3 APRIL
Please be aware that the Craigie Heights Dental Therapy Centre will be attending St Mark’s to do their annual dental screening on Wednesday 3 April, in the morning.
They will be screening all Pre-Primary, Year 3 and Year 6 children that are currently enrolled with their service. Should you prefer for your child not to be screened or wish to withdraw from the service, please contact the Craigie Heights Dental Therapy Centre directly (9401 3731).
The dental screening is a quick assessment of needs, growth and development, but does not replace your child's thorough examination at the clinic, which will be booked with you later in the year by Craigie Heights Dental Therapy Centre.
If any children are not currently enrolled with Craigie Heights Dental Therapy Centre, and would like to be, please do not hesitate to contact them.
CRAIGIE HEIGHTS DENTAL THERAPY CENTRE
C/- Craigie Heights Primary School
Spinaway St, Craigie,WA 6025
ELC TERM 1 EVENT REMINDERS
- Y1 & 2 Author Visit – Monday 18 March (information letter on portal)
- Community School Fete – Saturday 23 March from 10am for K-12 families and wider community (flyer on portal)
- PP Dental Screening – morning of Wednesday 3 April
- K-1 Grandparents’ Day Celebration – afternoon of Wednesday 3 April (Kindy Starfish also invited)
- PP-Y5 Easter Service - Tuesday 9 April at 9am (parents welcome to attend)
- PP & Y1 House Activities – Wednesday 10 April (students to wear House shirts please)
- PP-Y5 ANZAC Day Service – Friday 12 April
- K-12 Last Day of Term 1 – Friday 12 April (normal finish time for all students)
- K-12 First Day of Term 2 – Tuesday 30 April (Kindy Turtles commence on Wednesday 1 May)