ELC (K-Y1) Meet the Teacher Evening – Monday 10 February 6.00-8.00pm
All Kindergarten, Pre-Primary and Year 1 parents are invited to attend. It is recommended that at least one parent from each family attend the evening. Parents should initially meet in the ELC Imaginarium (large room at the back of the Early Learning Centre). Linda Sweet, our Head of Early Learning, will provide general information and class teachers will provide information in their classrooms. Best parking on the night will be across the road opposite Bunnings.
P&F Sundowner – Tuesday 18 February 6.30pm
All K-12 parents are warmly invited to attend. Meet in the foyer of the Performing Arts Centre. The AGM will follow in the auditorium afterwards for interested parents.
IMPORTANT GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ELC PARENTS
- Kindergarten (once the full program commences in Week 3): 8.45am to 3.00pm (classroom doors open from 8.45am)
- Pre-Primary: 8.45am to 3.00pm (classroom doors open from 8.45am)
- Year 1: 8.45 to 3.15pm (classroom doors open from 8.30am).
- Drive through drop off in the mornings: 8.30 to 8.45am (Pre-Primary and Year 1 from 3 February, Kindy from Term 2)
- Drive through collection in the afternoons: Pre-Primary 3.00 to 3.15pm and Year 1 3.15 to 3.30pm (PP & Y1 from 3 February, Kindy from Term 2)
If your child suffers from Asthma or Allergies, please ensure in-date medications and updated Asthma / Anaphylaxis plans have been handed in to ELC Reception.
If other medications need to be administered at school on a short term basis, please hand them in at ELC Reception and complete the necessary form. Thank you.
- Important Dates for Term 1
- ELC Meet the Teacher Evening: Monday 10 February 6.00pm in ELC Imaginarium (for K-1 parents)
- K-12 P&F Sundowner: Tuesday 18 February 6.30pm in foyer of the Barbara Godwin Performing Arts Complex (all K-12 parents welcome)
- ELC Grandparents’ Day Celebration: Wednesday 25 March from 1.00pm (K-1 Grandparents invited to attend)
- PP & Y1 House Activity Day: Wednesday 8 April during the school day (students to wear House Shirts)
- PP-Y5 Easter Service: 9 April 9.00am in the Pavilion (parents may attend if they wish but space is limited)
- K-12 Last Day of Term 1: Thursday 9 April (normal finish time)