The Year Three students at St Mark’s are once again collecting donations and gold coins for Operation Christmas Child. There will be a free-dress day on 20 September in the Junior School, as a reward for anyone who has made a donation by this date.
Donations are for children aged 2-14 years old and can include an item fitting the following description:
- Something to love (e.g. a toy or a doll)
- Something for school (e.g. pencils, pencil case, notebook)
- Something for personal hygiene (e.g. a flannel, a bar of soap, a toothbrush)
- Something to wear (e.g. any new clothes, hats, shoes or underwear)
- Something to play with (e.g. ball, small toy, a yo yo, skipping rope)
- Something special (e,g. a bag to carry their box, finger puppets, a note from you)
For postage and safety reasons, we cannot accept liquids, pastes, gels or balms or any items related to war. The gold coin donations are to help cover the postage of our boxes. Participation in this fundraiser is not compulsory, however, we ask you to keep our box recipients in your daily prayers.
All items must be new, as per the charity guidelines. There are labelled boxes for donations in the 2/3 Open Area.
Thank you for your support!