If you are involved in a not-for-profit community group, such as a sports club, you are welcome to send through items for inclusion on this page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Modcrosse (Wanneroo Joondalup Lacrosse)
Modcrosse is fast fun for girls and boys aged 5-13. Modcrosse is a modified version of Lacrosse and is a non-contact sport. Modcrosse is played at many primary schools throughout Perth. Come and join a family friendly club and play a great sport.
- Full season registration only $150. Use own stick or hire one for $25/season. We also have sticks for sale. All other equipment, including team shirts, supplied for Modcrosse games. Training and skill development by top Lacrosse players is included.
- Games played from 8.30am –9.30am Saturdays at Penistone Reserve Greenwood
- Season starts 28th April 2018
- Registrations accepted from 19th February and ongoing through the season.
- Form a school team and play with your friends, the club will arrange a coach for the team
- Wanneroo Joondalup Lacrosse Club is registered for Kidsport.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0401 330 357 (Dennis) for more details or to request a Registration Form. For up-to-date information find us on Facebook or visit our website at www.wanneroolacrosse.com.
Kallaroo Community Threes
Kallaroo Community Threes invite all families to join our quality, fun filled educational program for 2.5 yrs. – 4 yrs. Limited vacancies are currently available for a variety of sessions from Monday to Thursday.
Come along and have a look through our wonderful learning facility,by contacting the Kindy, via email,to arrange an Orientation appointment.
Register your child for 2018, as it will provide them with an amazing stepping stone to be prepared for 4 year old Kindy !!
Northern Thunderbolts Netball Club
Players wanted: we are looking for players for the 2018 winter season for our 13U & 12U teams. Please contact Melissa Lees at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Young Women's Leadership Program
The City of Joondalup is supporting a leadership program for young women in the community. Organised by the United Nations Association of Australia this free program aims to empower young women to become confident, active members of their community. Find out more.
Support for the Hoogenkamp Family
Family and friends of the Hoogenkamps are organising a quiz night fundraiser for the family as both parents have left their jobs indefinitely to care for him. The organisers would love for any local business or anyone to donate anything that we could use as prizes. In return, we will shout out your business at our quiz night and give out your business cards. We are after anything, big or small, vouchers for fresh produce, gift vouchers, whatever we can get our hands on to help this family. Donations can be dropped at school to Mrs Toovey’s Year 4 classroom, 12 Rothwald Place Hillarys or you can contact Renee Gemmill on Renee@gemmill.com.au or 0408326800. The family have also set up a GoFundMe page and welcome any donations.
Open Day Fundraiser at Dance In Perspective: Sunday 25 March 2018.
We hope you will come along and enjoy a day filled with dance activities! All monies raised will be donated to the Hoogenkamp family to assist them at this challenging time. We are offering FREE OF CHARGE a half hour Taste Tester Class for our junior students and their friends
- Studio 2... 10:30 am Classical Ballet 6-7 year olds ; Studio 1... 11:00 am Jazz 8-9 year olds
- Studio 2....11:00 am Classical Ballet 8-9 year olds ; Studio 1...11:30 am Tumbling 6-7 year olds
- Studio 2... 11:30 am Hip Hop 8-9 year olds; Studio 1....11:30 am Jazz 6-7 year olds
- 12:00 pm Lunch (Sausage sizzle) will be available available from 11:30 am)
- 12:45 pm Dance demonstrations in Studio 1 (our Intermediate and Senior Students will provide a half hour of entertainment)
Audience Entry by gold coin donation please
- 1:15 pm Easter Bonnet Parade ( open to all students 12 and under) .....a prize will be awarded to the best bonnet
- Entry fee:Gold coin per entrant.
- 2:00 pm KONGA PARTY (Everyone is invited ..students , parents & friends of all fitness levels.Courtney promises to take it easy on us all )
- 2:30 pm RAFFLE DRAWS
- Please email email@example.com if you are attending
- Dance In Perspective 1/17 Bessemer Way Wangara 6065 9309 4424
Relationships Australia Courses in Joondalup
Want to communicate with those you love with clarity and respect? Relationships Australia is running a short course which covers these basic principles entitled “Communications In Relationships”. DETAILS: Lotteries House, 7/70 Davidson Terrace, JOONDALUP Wednesday, 14 March 6.30-9pm $30 per person Bookings Essential – ring 6164 0200 www.relationshipswa.org.au
Relationships Australia Courses in West Leederville
Are you experiencing challenges in one, or some, of your relationships? Do you want to strengthen, nurture and sustain the relationships you share with those special to you? If so these seminars are for you, and being offered in West Leederville. Relationships Australia offer the following parenting courses and seminars, to the community of West Leederville, and surrounds!
- Mums Raising Boys Thu 08 Mar - 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Dads Raising Teenage Boys Thu 15 Mar - 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Mums Raising Teenage Boys Thu 15 Mar - 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Parent Child Connection Mon 12,19,26 Mar & 09 Apr – 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Understanding Stepfamily Relationships Fri 16 Mar – 6:30pm – 9:00pm, Sat 17 Mar – 1:00pm – 5:00pm, Sun 18 Mar – 10:00am – 1:00pm